Table of Contents:- “God is not from this world”
Who is God?
Part 1 – The Original Being
Chapter 1 - What is God? – Nature of God
Chapter 2 -. Where is God?
Chapter 3 - How to imagine God?
Chapter 4 - The First Cause
Chapter 5 - The Creator – The Original Being
Chapter 6 -. The Omnipotence - Energy of the First Cause
Chapter 7 - The Universe reside in Original Being
Chapter 8 - God’s Perfection
Chapter 9 - God - Absolute Goodness
Part 2 – Essenceism
Chapter 10 - Assumptions and thesis of essenceism
Chapter 11- Principles of the system
Chapter 12 - Tools of essenceizmu
Chapter 13 - Gols of essenceism
Chapter 14 - Essenceism – pecularities and necessities
Chapter 15 - Where do we live according to essenceism
Chapter 16 - Understanding of God’s presence
Chapter 17 - The space-time of cosmos and what’s of it
Chapter 18 - What is not essenceism?
Part 3 – Science and God
Chapter 19 - Beetween science and religion
Chapter 20 - God – His terms and attributes
Chapter 21- Another reality next to ours
Chapter 22 - How was the universe created?
Chapter 23 - The beginning of mankind
Chapter 24 - The full vision of reality
Chapter 25 - The miracles are or not?
Chapter 26 - Reason, knowledge or faith
Chapter 27 - Logical analysis of reality
Part 4 - Analysis of two realities
Chapter 28 - A brief analysis of the history of our world
Chapter 29 - A religious analysis of our reality
Chapter 30 - The Bible for the inquisitives
Chapter 31 - Spiritual world
Chapter 32 - Spiritual beings
Chapter 33 - Man towards God
Chapter 34 - Is there no God among us?
Chapter 35 - God’s Providence and Salavation
Chapter 36 - Has the Creator’s goal been achieved?
Dlaczego powstało to opracowanie?
>>> additional link:
Alfabetyczne kompendium głównych pojęć używanych przez essenceizm
Analytical system of understanding the existence of God, the spiritual world and man's eternity
This website presents the contents of the books about the analytical system called essenceism that shaped the Theory of Eternal Existence
1. Essenceism 1 - “God is not from this world”- (scientific understanding of God)
2. Essenceism 2 - “We are from this world”- (understanding of man towards God)
3. Essenceism 3 - “Evil is from this world”- (understanding of evil)
4. Essenceism 4 - “Vision not from this world”- (understanding of salvation)
5. Essenceism 5 - “Eternity is not from this world”- (understanding of eternity)
6. Essenceism 6 - “Unreal gods from this world”- (understanding of religions)
7. Essenceism 7 - “Love from this and not from this world”- (understanding of love)